Business Development Manager_China
1. Develop new business opportunities in the segments of Office, Hotel, Hospital, Elder Caring and Government in line with company business strategy.
2. Identify qualified industry distributors and partners, to make a cooperation with them to drive business in targeted industries.
3. Develop a solid network of relationships with key decision-makers at relevant companies to build a solid opportunity pipeline.
4. Responsible for market study and analyzing market size, growth trend, competitor landscape, and new growth engine.
5. Lead teaming efforts that include R&D, factory, Ops and marketing to support the distributor’s customer development.
6. Design business activities together with partners, helping and pushing them delivered.
7. Achieve the sales target for responsible verticals.
1. Bachelor’s degree required, and technical background preferred.
2. At least 5 years’ experience of industry business development in Office, Hotel, Hospital, Elder Caring or Government field, working for the company with the background of ISV, SI or manufacturer.
3. Professional communication skills to align resources and cross-function collaboration.
4. Good planning and solid execution skills required. With the ability to use the pipeline to manage the business.
5. Open and innovative mindset to propose new ideas and actions.
6. Should be a quick learner and problem solver. Need to be passionate and self-motivated.
7. Fluent English would be preferred.
1. Analysis of product requirements, development of overall firmware architecture.
2. Performs technology research and analysis of competitive products as needed.
3. Firmware development – Embedded controllers (and DSP) – C/C+
4. Firmware and system level debugging and testing
5. Skilled with STM32 is must
6. Familiar with USB, I2S, I2C and UART protocol
7. Audio industry experience is a plus
8. Adapt and implement 3rd party software and peripheral drivers into the design
9. Hardware bring up, testing and certification
10. System integration of software and firmware
11. Experience with embedded debugging tools (oscilloscope, emulators/debuggers, logic analyzers, etc.)
12. Knowledge of modern source code management and task management tools
13. Knowledge of software development and release processes
14. Ability to decompose a high level task into implementation steps and provide development estimates
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least Bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, information technology or relevant disciplines
1+ Years of embedded electronics experience
3.固件开发–嵌入式控制器（和DSP）– C / C +
Elevator IoT Engineer
Elevator IoT engineer is responsible for the elevator control box relevant development and production.
- Keep abreast of relevant policies and cutting-edge technologies of the elevator industry
- Understand the ways that RF cards accessing and controlling elevators, and what are the current mature solutions
- Analysis and handling of simple elevator issues
- Complete the development and promotion of elevator IoT system
- Provide necessary technical support according to the relevant installation of elevators
- Familiar with different wireless communication methods (RF / NFC / WiFi / Others) of elevators
- 1.Understand elevator control principle, master the related structure and design method of control cabinet and car top box
- Master the control of call landing and running direction, the decision of elevator service floor, door opening and closing control, and the processing method of floor control
- Have a working background in the relevant elevator industry, and be engaged in research and development related work, and be able to independently complete software program development and debugging
- Proficiency in the use of software and hardware development tools
- Has the knowledge and ability to define and design end-to-end solution of wireless communication with elevator, including both elevator and device side
Senior Planning Operation
- Daily managing Sales Orders/ Forecasts, assist Operation Director in formulation production plans to meet customer request.
- Maintain MPS(Orders/Forecasts…) to track closely all the orders, Forecasts and managing, coordinating with Marketing team, CM team, ENG team, Quality team, Purchasing team, certification team …to make sure all the demand is synchronized and clearly launched in production and delivered on time
- Works with CM Factory and Logistics team to execute and follow up all aspects of related to the production plan to make sure all delivery is on time as confirmed
- Daily follow up CM’s performance and coordinating all the issues related production to make sure all the related issues synchronizing and solved on time
- Coordinating and managing all orders, switching plan, RMA, Rework and critical spare parts to be going smoothly…
- Coordinate the material issue between manufacturing & internal material team, including the material shortage, material changing, risky of idle.
- Coordinate the OBS/Excess materials and inventory accounting
- Follow up MRP to make sure the demand is maintain on time and PR results is correct, assist purchasing team to release PO on time to avoid materials shortage
- Follow up all kinds of issues from Factory and Coordinate all the matters of Planning, Production and Shipments.
- To undertake planning and execution of production and distribution plans to meet customer’s requirements for product quality and delivery timeliness.
- Assist Operation Director to coordinate activities of manufacturing, related team members to ensure all issues to be fixed on time and program progresses on schedule.
- Supporting in evaluation and implementing changes to any assembly in the individual program, including volumes, schedules, engineering changes (ECO…) and all other variations to a project.
- Works with related team to implement DVT/PVT base on orders and production plans
- Coordinating the issues which need to be aligned and supporting of related orders, production, Ops team, ENG team during NPI meeting
- Support Operation Director for all aspects of a program such as order management and delivery issue resolution (Plan, RMA, Materials supply …).
- Monitor and push other teams to feedback all related queries on time.
- Analysis forecast trend chart & balance demand pull in /push out.
- Arrange and track the plan to make sure the delivery per aligned schedule and commitment, including order, program, RMA, repair, critical spare parts deliveries.
- Follow up SN and loading SN into NAV system after each shipment out of factory
- Other support functions and tasks or projects assigned by Operation Director.
- College degree or above, 3-5years working experience preferably in manufacturing or related Industry.
- Good in English writing & computer operation, verbal English is plus
- Good communication skill, open mind.
- Good organization skill and teamwork spirit.
- At least 3years experience in Planning.
- Experiences with projects management is plus.
- Basic knowledge on Program and planning job.
- Ability to work in an environment that embraces cross-functional collaborative team.
- Able to work independently and willingly to take new challenges.
- High self-motive and good sense of planning
- Experience in relevant fields (consumer electronics / MP / Global shipments and deliveries / any ERP system)
- Willing to work in office and Factory
1.Schematic design for the Robot’s PCBA，embedded software design and maintain for STM32 MCU
2.Review the design files, such as SCH, layout in the team
3.Debug and Verify the design functions
4.Support of product’s Global Certification
5.Engineering support for the assembly and production test
6.Technical support if any quality, technical issue or questions from production line and the market.
7.Other duties as required
1 At least 5-7 years’ working experience in HW Design (Analog, Digital) in mobile phone, tablet, laptop, drone, Bachelor degree and above
2 Must have good knowledge and experience of FPGA, ARM and MCU system
3 Must have good knowledge and experience of Brushless Motor
4 Must have good knowledge and experience of I2C and I2S interfaces.
5 Must have good knowledge and experience of board-level EMC design and debugging
6 Must have good knowledge and experience of HW testing
7 Must have good ability to use one or two CAD tools, such as Cadence, Mentor, Altium designer and so on
8 Experience on Rockchip CPU is a plus
9 Experience on robotic movement design is a plus
10 Fluent in English-Plus.